Adroit Resources is looking for a Sitecore Consultant for one of our premier clients.
You will be responsible for the software architecture of the site, as well as working with other software architects and teams to troubleshoot existing issues, create new features and site enhancements, and build new templates within Sitecore CMS. You should have strong knowledge of open source technologies across the full stack, starting with data, services, and presentation frameworks. In addition, you will also need to have an understanding of .NET and AWS. You are experienced with agile development and a champion of software development best practices.
Must Have Skills:
- Experience as a software architect, creating and promoting architectural initiatives, balancing long-term strategy with short-term needs
- Good experience in integrating Sitecore with third party solutions (Marketo, Optimizely)
- Resolve technical issues and drive enhancements that improve site availability and performance
- Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, and system components including databases, data access methods, message queues, caching, and other areas
- Design and implement next-generation web applications with a focus on user-facing features
- Knowledge of back end development, including data models, persistence layers, back end services (REST), app frameworks, caching and messaging services, as well as front end development, including responsive interfaces
- Experience with structured database systems, SQL
- Having an experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and associated tools
Important note: US Work Authorization is mandatory for this position